Book Title: Windows 10 Introduction with 2016 Anniversary Update Quick Reference Guide (Cheat Sheet of Instructions, Tips & Shortcuts - Laminated)
Publisher: Beezix Inc
Author: Beezix Inc
** NOTE **
- Teach Yourself VISUALLY Windows 10 Anniversary Update
- Windows 10 For Seniors For Dummies
- Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer 11 for Windows 10 Anniversary Update Quick Reference Guide (Cheat Sheet of Instructions, Tips & Shortcuts - Laminated Card)
- Microsoft Office 2016 Essentials Quick Reference Guide - Windows Version (Cheat Sheet of Instructions, Tips & Shortcuts - Laminated Card)
- Microsoft Word 2016 Introduction Quick Reference Guide - Windows Version (Cheat Sheet of Instructions, Tips & Shortcuts - Laminated Card)
- Windows 10 For Dummies (For Dummies (Computers))
- Windows 10 All-In-One For Dummies (For Dummies (Computers))
- Microsoft Outlook 2016 Mail, Calendar, People, Tasks, Notes Quick Reference - Windows Version (Cheat Sheet of Instructions, Tips & Shortcuts - Laminated Guide)
- Windows 10: Complete Beginners Guide To Microsoft WINDOWS 10 (Tips And Tricks, User Manual, 2017 Updated User Guide)
- Microsoft Excel 2016 Introduction Quick Reference Guide - Windows Version (Cheat Sheet of Instructions, Tips & Shortcuts - Laminated Card)
If you have Windows 10 Creators Update, released mid 2017, search for our guide Windows 10 Introduction with 2017 Creators Update
Not sure what version of Windows 10 you have? See our blog post "Which Windows 10 Guide?" on our Author page, which can be accessed by clicking "Beezix Inc" at the top of this page under the title and above the star rating
Four page laminated quick reference guide showing step-by-step instructions and shortcuts for how to use Microsoft Windows 10. Includes touch interface. This guide is compatible with the Anniversary Update that came out in August 2016. This guide is suitable as a training handout, or simply an easy to use reference guide, for any type of user.The following topics are covered:
Getting Started: Starting Windows; Ending your Windows session.
Accessing Apps and Content (Start Menu): Configuring the Start Menu; Resizing the Start Menu; Pinning an App to Start; Rearranging and Resizing App Tiles; Managing Tile Groups.
Accessing Apps and Notifications (Taskbar): Configuring the Taskbar; Pinning an App to the Taskbar; Using Taskbar Jump Lists; Using the Action Center.
Working with Apps: Starting an App; Opening an App File (Document); Saving an App File; Switching Between Apps/Windows; Switch Using Task View; Snapping Multiple Apps to the Same Screen; Resizing an App; Moving an App; Maximizing an App; Restoring to Previous Size; Hiding an App; Closing an App; Close an app window from the Taskbar; Searching for Apps; Searching with Cortana; Working with Multiple Desktops.
Managing Content with File Explorer: Managing Files and Folders with File Explorer; Customizing the Quick Access Toolbar; Navigating in File Explorer; Customizing the Default Quick Access View; Searching in File Explorer; Refine Your Search; Changing File Explorer's Display; Grouping and Sorting Files and Folders; Opening a Second Explorer Window; Creating a Folder; Renaming Files or Folders; Selecting Multiple Items; Selecting Items with Checkboxes; Moving and Copying Files and Folders; Using Cut, Copy & Paste for files; Deleting Files or Folders; Restoring Deleted Items; Deleting Permanently; Linking to a Document, Folder, or App; Sending Files and Folders (Zip); Unzipping (Extracting) Files; Working with Libraries.
Working in Tablet Mode: Configuring Tablet Mode; Using Tablet Mode.
Settings & Troubleshooting: Using the Settings App; Adding a Picture or Slide Show to Your Lock Screen; Setting Up WiFi; Using Airplane Mode; Using the Control Panel App; What to Try if an App Freezes; Getting Help.
Users & Security: Changing Users; Adding User Sign-Ins; Configuring Sign-In.
Also includes a "Top 10 Things You Need to Know" list, a list of Keyboard Shortcuts, and a list of Mouse/Touch Equivalents.