My Social Stories Book
Primary: My Social Stories Book.pdf - 25,855 KB/Sec
Mirror [#1]: My Social Stories Book.pdf - 35,901 KB/Sec
Mirror [#2]: My Social Stories Book.pdf - 29,289 KB/Sec
- The New Social Story Book, Revised and Expanded 15th Anniversary Edition: Over 150 Social Stories that Teach Everyday Social Skills to Children and Adults with Autism and their Peers
- Social Skills Matter!, Grades PK - 2: Social Narrative Mini-Books
- The Social Skills Picture Book Teaching play, emotion, and communication to children with autism
- The New Social Story Book : Illustrated Edition
- Join In and Play (Learning to Get Along®)
- Comic Strip Conversations
- The New Social Story Book, Revised and Expanded 10th Anniversary Edition: Over 150 Social Stories that Teach Everyday Social Skills to Children with Autism or Asperger's Syndrome, and their Peers
- Social Skills Activities for Special Children
- Cool Down and Work Through Anger (Learning to Get Along®)
- I Just Don't Like the Sound of No! My Story About Accepting No for an Answer and Disagreeing the Right Way! (Best Me I Can Be)
Over the last decade, Carol Gray's Social Stories approach has become established as a highly effective way of teaching social and life skills to children on the autism spectrum. Taking the form of short narratives, the Stories in My Social Stories Book take children step by step through basic activities such as brushing your teeth, taking a bath and getting used to new clothes. It also helps children to understand different experiences such as going to school, shopping and visiting the doctor. These stories are written for preschoolers aged from two to six, and the book is a useful primer for all young children - but most especially those on the autism spectrum.
My Social Stories Book contains over 150 Stories, and is illustrated throughout with line drawings by Sean McAndrew, which form a visual counterpart to the text. A helpful introduction explains to parents and carers how to get the most out of the book.