Book Title: Clinical Mental Health Counseling in Community and Agency Settings, 3rd Edition (The Merrill Counseling Series)
Publisher: Pearson Education
Author: Samuel T. Gladding
- Encyclopedia of Counseling: Master Review and Tutorial for the National Counselor Examination, State Counseling Exams, and the Counselor Preparation Comprehensive Examination (Volume 1)
- Issues and Ethics in the Helping Professions, Updated with 2014 ACA Codes (Book Only)
- I Never Knew I Had A Choice: Explorations in Personal Growth (with InfoTrac)
- Family Therapy: History, Theory, and Practice (6th Edition)
- Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, 5th Edition: DSM-5
- Ethical, Legal, and Professional Issues in Counseling (5th Edition)
- Ethical, Legal, and Professional Issues in Counseling (4th Edition) (Merrill Counseling (Paperback))
- Theory and Practice of Group Psychotherapy
- Group Counseling: Strategies and Skills, 7th Edition (SAB 220 Group Techniques/Therapy)
- Intentional Interviewing and Counseling: Facilitating Client Development in a Multicultural Society
With expanded content and an emphasis on Council for Accreditation of Counseling and Related Programs (CACREP) standards, this user-friendly yet scholarly text again provides comprehensive coverage of all aspects of community counseling.
Examines the many roles and functions community counselors perform, the variety of settings in which their work is done, and how that work differs from one client population to another.
Emerging issues and trends in the field are given appropriate attention
First-person narratives throughout the text explore specific challenges and opportunities associated with particular areas of expertise.